As many of you know, the Market Day fundraiser we have had for years has ended. Our WTHS Student Council used the funds from Market Day sales to provide Leadership Scholarships to deserving candidates each year. We are excited to announce that as of October 1st, 2015, we are partnering with Schwan’s to continue the work we do for our students!
The Schwan’s program has many benefits, including
- Home Delivery! No more carrying your groceries back and forth. Orders will be delivered straight to your door. If you are not home for the scheduled delivery, your order will be left in a freezer bag along with gel packs that keep it frozen for hours!
- shop online or from the catalog
- place your order online at Schwan’s.com, on the Schwan’s App on your mobile device, or by phone at 888-724-9267. Our campaign ID is 23335.
- Choose your delivery date and time window
- if you forget to place your order, or realize you need something else, don’t worry! The truck will stop at its regularly scheduled time and you can get what you need then!
- more than 350 foods made with the highest quality, best-tasting fruits, vegetable, USDA Choice meats and ingredients that are backed by a 100% Quality Guarantee! If you are unsatisfied with a produce for any reason, Schwan’s will gladly replace it or provide a refund.
- great tasting recipes available on-line to make it easy to prepare home-style meals your family will love!
- LiveSmart full-flavored steamed single serve meals including a whole serving of premium chicken or fish, a side, and Grade A flash-frozen vegetables! Just wait until you try the Grilled Chicken and Vegetables in Honey Garlic Sauce, or the Sweet Chili Garlic Chicken!
- a Schwan’s Rewards program allows you to earn points worth 5% back from every online purchase to be used on a future order!
- Schwan’s accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. They do accept EBT as payment at the door, but the user cannot specify EBT as a payment method when placing an order.
- sign up for email updates about special offers and promotions, AND receive 10% off your first online order!
Beginning October 1st, our school will earn 20% on Schwan’s product sales AND 40% on e-Gift Cards (limit 1 per customer) for 45 days, and then 5% on all sales afterwards. All you have to do is inform them at check out that you would like the proceeds to go to Washington Township High School! Our campaign ID is 23335. Plus, anyone living anywhere where Schwan’s delivers can ask that their proceeds be donated to our school, too! So please inform family members and friends of the campaign, and ask them to donate to us!
We thank all of you who supported us with Market Day for all these years, and look forward to working with you and Schwan’s in the future. Please feel free to contact me at the school if you have any questions!