1. Obey the driver at all times.
2. Follow all directions given by the driver when boarding and departing the bus. Do not cross the street until directed by the driver.
3. The school bus is an extension of your school; therefore, all rules and code of conduct apply while riding the bus.
4. Be seated immediately and properly upon entering the bus in the seat assigned by the driver. Once on the bus, remain on board sitting properly until your stop, unless instructed by the driver.
5. No standing of moving place to place during the trip (stay seated.)
6. Loud, boisterous or profane language or indecent conduct will not be tolerated.
7. No windows or doors will be opened or closed except by permission of the driver.
8. Students are required to be at their stops 10 minutes prior to the scheduled bus arrival time.
9. Only regularly assigned students are allowed to ride the buses. Special permission to ride the bus may be granted by the Principal and/or the Director of Transportation.
10. Drivers are required to pick-up and fop-off students at their assigned stops only. Requests for exceptions to this rule must put in writing and approved by the principal in advance.
11. No eating, drinking or chewing gum on the bus.
12. No animals, insects or other matter, which, in the opinion of the driver could be a deterrent to control or discipline, shall be allowed on board.
13. No skateboards, basketballs or any other objects that would be considered flying projectiles by state law and transportation are allowed on the bus.
1. Driver warning
2. Assigned seating
3. Referred to building principal
4. 1 to 3-day removal
5. 5 to 10-day removal
6. Removal for remainder of semester
7. Removal for rest of school year
Some offenses will result in immediate removal from the bus. Including but not limited to the following:
2. Threatening violence
3. Throwing objects
4. Damaging the bus
5. Disrespecting the bus driver
RIDING A SCHOOL BUS IS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A RIGHT